Piccoli Dance Theatre (PDT) is committed to providing a safe, engaging, and exemplary dance education. Our studio and staff focus on technical excellence and positive engagement in order to provide outstanding educational value while fostering a lifelong love of dance. We currently are looking for instructors in Hip Hop, as well as substitute teachers across a variety of dance styles.
- Provide consistent, excellent Hip Hop training throughout the dance year (September – June).
- Work/Collaborate with other teachers.
- Develop exciting, age appropriate recital choreography.
Desired Character Traits
- Positive leader and role model.
- On time, and committed to class throughout the dance season.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Cooperative/Collaborative/Team Player