PDT has listened to the wants and needs of our student base and we’re excited to announce an incredible summer session that is flexible and will keep our dancers at peak performance and ready for the coming dance year. Tab through our incredible selection and simply register below!
Summer Session 2020 Ages 7-9, 10-13, 14+
Parents! We are pleased to announce a flexible 6 week summer session that will focus on Ballet, Tap, Jazz technique and conditioning! Classes will be held Monday through Thursday and will be a mix of afternoon and early evening times. Best of all, we’ll be offering a full session discount as well as punch cards for those with lots going on this summer. Click to see our summer brochure with dates, times, and pricing.
Mermaids and Pirates, Fairy Tale Creatures and Dinosaurs Dancing!
We have three great themed camps this summer for children ages 3-4 and 5-6! This year, we’ve split the age groups to maximize learning. Come join us for one, two, or three week long adventures as students learn creative movement, ballet, and tap. This is all combined with lots of fun activities! Sign up for one or all three! Besides being a ton of fun, these camps are a great marker for our younger students as to whether they’ll be ready for our fall pre-school and level 1 classes. Camps are designed to teach our youngest students basic ballet/tap mechanics along with getting them comfortable and engaged in dance learning! Camp Dates:
- Mermaids and Pirates June 8th – June 12th 9:00 am—10:30 (ages 3 & 4) – 11:00 am—12:30 PM (ages 5-6)
- Fairy Tales June 22nd – July 26th 9:00 am—10:30 (ages 3 & 4) – 11:00 am—12:30 PM (ages 5-6)
- Dino Party July 20th – July 24th 9:00 am—10:30 (ages 3 & 4) – 11:00 am—12:30 PM (ages 5-6)
$65.00 for One, $110 for Two, or $165 for all Three!
- As space is limited, summer camps, classes, and intensives are non-refundable except in the case where class, camp, or intensive may be canceled. A student’s place will not be reserved until summer tuition is paid in full.
- PDT is first and foremost an institute of dance education. Tardiness, disruptive or bullying behavior may be grounds for removal from any program at the sole discretion of PDT. By taking class from us, students and parents agree to hold their work ethic and attitude to the highest standard.