PDT has listened to the wants and needs of our student base and we’re excited to announce a range of incredible classes, camps, and intensives that well keep our dancers at peak performance and ready for the coming dance year. Tab through our incredible selection and simply register below!
Mermaids and Pirates, Fairy Tale Creatures and Dinosaurs Dancing!
We have three great themed camps this summer for children ages 3-5!Come join us for one, two, or three week long adventures as students learn creative movement, ballet, and tap. This is all combined with a snack time, and lots of fun activities! Sign up for one or all three!Besides being a ton of fun, these camps are a great marker for our younger students as to whether they’ll be ready for our fall pre-school and level 1 classes. Camps are designed to teach our youngest students basic ballet/tap mechanics along with getting them comfortable and engaged in dance learning!Camp Dates:
- Mermaids and Pirates June 10th-June 14th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fairy Tales July 8th-June 12th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Dino Party July 29th-Aug 2nd 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
$85.00 for One, $150 for Two, or $195 for all Three!
Evening Summer Session 2019 Ages 6-8 & 9-12
Parents! We now have evening classes available for the kids! Students! We now have all your core technique classes available during the summer! Summer session runs Tuesday and Thursday evenings June 25th through August 2nd. Don’t let you dance skills atrophy over the summer. Take them to the next level on a schedule that’s convenient! Each age group will be offer 50 minutes of ballet, jazz (classical and commercial), and tap!
Note: Classes will NOT be held the week of the 4th of July.
Price: $90/Class (Ballet, Tap, or Jazz), or all three for $240
Mighty Mini and Rockstar Juniors Summer Intensive
Get ready for a 3 day intensive that focuses on your students technical acumen and performance quality in jazz, tap, ballet, musical theater, acting, and more! These exciting classes will facilitate foundational qualities that builds incredible dancers and performers! Students should have a minimum of 2 years of training for this dance intensive.
- Mini’s: Ages 6-8 Price $100.00 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (1/2 hour for lunch) July 1st – 3rd
- Juniors: Ages 9-12 Price $125.00 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (1/2 hour for lunch) July 1st – 3rd
Ballet Body Boot Camp is Back!
One of our most popular summer programs for the older students is back and to meet our students busy schedule, this time it’s PUNCH CARD BASED! Join us for intense 90 minute ballet centered workouts. Dance requires an incredible amount of athleticism, core strength, flexibility. This class will take students through pilates somatic warm ups followed by intense ballet focused conditioning and rounds out with deep stretching and cool down. This is a serious workout for the serious student of dance. Students must be 13 & up to participate.
- When: June 24th – August 2nd M/T/W/Th/F from 11:00 – 12:30 (no class July 4th)
- Punch Cards: 10 for $100, 20 for $180, or unlimited for $220!
Four incredible Summer intensives featuring Broadway Dance Center’s Diana Brooks!
Students have up to 4 opportunities to spend three full day sessions learning classical and commercial jazz, imperial classical ballet, rhythmic and musical theatre based tap from our newest faculty member, Diana Brooks, along with the rest of our amazing faculty. Want to know what makes PDT different? Come to one or more of these incredible intensives and dance the difference. Note: Students should have a minimum of 3 years of dance experience for these intensives. Classes will be leveled both by age (12-14/15+) and/or ability.
- June 11th – 13th T/W/Th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- June 18th – 20th T/W/Th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- July 16th – 18th T/W/Th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- July 23rd – 25th T/W/Th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- As space is limited, summer camps, classes, and intensives are non-refundable except in the case where class, camp, or intensive may be canceled. A student’s place will not be reserved until summer tuition is paid in full.
- PDT is first and foremost an institute of dance education. Tardiness, disruptive or bullying behavior may be grounds for removal from any program at the sole discretion of PDT. By taking class from us, students and parents agree to hold their work ethic and attitude to the highest standard.