This page will contain important information for the 2020-2021 dance year
We’ll update soon with important information for next year regarding:
- Important dates throughout the school year.
- Dress code requirements.
- Covid readiness
PDT is going to great lengths to ensure both the safety of our dance families as well as planning for a complete year of dance instruction regardless of what circumstances we face in the coming year. Please check back soon for important information regarding:
- Studio Policies based on PDT’s Green-Yellow-Orange-Red risk meter.
- Parent and Student policies based on PDT’s Green-Yellow-Orange-Red risk meter.
- What PDT is doing to insure top quality dance instruction throughout the year.
- How you can help us provide a safe environment and a professional learning environment for your children.
- September 2nd, 2020: Fall classes begin.
- November 25th-29th 202: Fall break – No classes *
- December 21st- January 3rd 2021: Winter break – No classes *
- March 29th – April 4th: Spring break – No classes *
- May 14th – May 16th 2021: Recital picture weekend *
- May 31st -June 3rd 2021: Recital rehearsal week *
- June 4th – 6th 2021: Recital weekend *
* While the above is our intended times, they are subject to change.
Please CLICK HERE to go to our class registration page. Please read thoroughly as there’s a lot of great information to make sure we get you in the right classes! Please note that as a rule, we do not accept new students for the 2020-2021 dance season after December 1st, 2020.