PDT Competition Director
We are proud to announce that Miss Diana Brooks will be leading the PDT Competition team this year. PDT’s competitive company (PCC) has experienced incredible growth and accomplishments in our 3 1/2 short years. With Miss Brooks at the helm, we’re looking to continue our path towards excellence while engaging and inspiring students to be their best in and out of the class room. Some of Miss Diana’s incredible resume includes:
- Broadway Dance Center Faculty (NYC)
- Pace University Adjunct Faculty Dance (NYC)
- Oklahoma City University Associate Professor of Dance
- National and Regional Adjudicating Competition Judge
- Has trained scores of active Broadway performers
Audition to join our incredible team where you’ll be put on the path to short and long term success in dance and life!
Audition Choreography Available 5/16/2020
Fee: $15.00 non-refundable fee per student.
What to expect: Please click the links above for our PDT Audition form and info sheet. This will give you some good general information as well as the information you are required to fill out prior to audition. You may audition for the PDT competitive company and/or the PDT YAGP Team at this time. Note, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the studio at email@example.com
Company Intensive Aug 3rd – 7th
Prerequisite: You must first be accepted into the company to take this intensive. Note, this is required for company members, so should you not make the team, you will NOT be invoiced for the intensive. If your student is unavailable for the intensive, please see the studio director.
- Petites (6-8): $75.00 Intensive days are T/Th
- Juniors (9-12): $100.00 Intensive days are M/W/F
- Seniors (13-18): $150.00 Intensive days are M/T/W/Th/F
- Important: PDT reserves the right to places students in the appropriate intensive based on our determination of current abilities. So, ages are a guideline only.
Get ready to get back into top form. The PDT company intensive will prepare students for the upcoming dance year. Intensive curriculum will be developed based on the makeup of our 2020/21 company. That’s right, our schedule will be adaptive to give company members the most focused and tailored program available to maximize their learning potential.