Class Pricing Made Simple
PDT is proud to offer immediate families (up to a family of 4), and multi-class discounts to our families. Discounts are based on the number of class hours you take. See the charts below to see our pricing.
- Tuition is automatically withdrawn monthly (the first week of each month) throughout the dance season (September – May).
- Standard classes run between 50 and 60 minutes. ALL standard classes are billed as a 1 class hour.
- 1st Hour: $50.00/mo $50.00/mo total.
- 2nd Hour: $45.00/mo $95.00/mo total.
- 3rd Hour: $40.00/mo $135.00/mo total.
- 4th Hour: $35.00/mo $170/mo total.
- 5th Hour: $25.00/mo $195/mo total
- 6th Hour: $15.00/mo $210/mo total
- 7+ Hours: $15.00/mo more for each class taken.
A deposit of $75.00 for each recital costume will be automatically withdrawn starting October 15th and the 1st and 15th of the month for each costume. Example, if you have 3 costumes, you’d have a $75.00 payment withdrawn on October 15th, November 1st, and November 15th. Once PDT gets actual costume pricing, balance invoices will be charged automatically in February 2021. Costume payment are non-refundable. You may opt out of recital recital so long as we receive written notice by October 1st 2021.
Fees, Caps, and Non-standard pricing
- Season registration of $25.00 per student, max $35.00 per family is due as time of registration.
- Families must give 15 day written notice when withdrawing from a class. Classes are a season long commitment and drop fees of $10.00 per class will be charged at time of drop.
- For Standard classes, PDT will cap a single students tuition at $250/mo and immediate family tuition at $300/mo. This does not include YAGP, Competitive Company, Somatic, Kinesiology/Strengthening, master classes. If in doubt, please feel free to contact us.
- ICB Exams are an incredible and unique opportunity for our students. Please see the ICB section below for more information.
- Privates vary by staff and range from $40.00 – $65.00 per hour. Please contact the studio for more information.