REGISTRATION for Fall/Spring 2020-2021 now open!
Classes Start Wednesday September 2nd!
Note: Classes for the Fall/Spring 2020/2021 are now open. Please review the important information on this page to understand our registration and pricing process. Looking forward to an incredible year of learning!
How to Register for 2020/2021
All: Please read all the information on this page. This will really help you understand the registration process.
Dance Attire: we DO have dance attire requirements that we’ll post soon to the site. Please contact us prior to purchasing new dance attire for the coming year.
Returning Families –
- CLICK HERE to be directed to our online customer portal. This will allow you to login to begin the registration process.
- Select from your pre-approved classes.
- Read and accept our waivers.
- Pay your registration fee and read our studio handbook. You’ll be all set.
Note: All Preschool, Primary, Level 1, Tween, and Teen classes are available upon registration. All others require studio approval.
- Click Here to view our current class schedule.
- CLICK HERE to be directed to our online customer portal. This will allow you to to begin the registration process.
- Enter your parent/student information.
- If the classes you want are available, select, pay the registration fee, and read our studio handbook. You’ll be all set.
- If you would like classes which require pre-approval, please fill out the form below. PDT will review and connect with you to finish the registration process!
Important: PDT reserves the right to move students who may be in classes too advanced for them. If in doubt, contact PDT and we’ll make sure you’re in the appropriate class level.
Class Pricing Made Simple
PDT is proud to offer immediate families (up to a family of 4), and multi-class discounts to our families. Discounts are based on the number of class hours you take. See the charts below to see our pricing.
- Tuition is automatically withdrawn monthly (the first week of each month) throughout the dance season (September – May).
- Standard classes run between 50 and 60 minutes. ALL standard classes are billed as a 1 class hour.
- 1st Hour: $50.00/mo $50.00/mo total.
- 2nd Hour: $45.00/mo $95.00/mo total.
- 3rd Hour: $40.00/mo $135.00/mo total.
- 4th Hour: $35.00/mo $170/mo total.
- 5th Hour: $25.00/mo $195/mo total
- 6th Hour: $15.00/mo $210/mo total
- 7+ Hours: $15.00/mo more for each class taken.
A deposit of $75.00 for each recital costume will be automatically withdrawn starting October 15th and the 1st and 15th of the month for each costume. Example, if you have 3 costumes, you’d have a $75.00 payment withdrawn on October 15th, November 1st, and November 15th. Once PDT gets actual costume pricing, balance invoices will be charged automatically in February 2021. Costume payment are non-refundable. You may opt out of recital recital so long as we receive written notice by October 1st 2021.
Fees, Caps, and Non-standard pricing
- Season registration of $25.00 per student, max $35.00 per family is due as time of registration.
- Families must give 15 day written notice when withdrawing from a class. Classes are a season long commitment and drop fees of $10.00 per class will be charged at time of drop.
- For Standard classes, PDT will cap a single students tuition at $250/mo and immediate family tuition at $300/mo. This does not include YAGP, Competitive Company, Somatic, Kinesiology/Strengthening, master classes. If in doubt, please feel free to contact us.
- ICB Exams are an incredible and unique opportunity for our students. Please see the ICB section below for more information.
- Privates vary by staff and range from $40.00 – $65.00 per hour. Please contact the studio for more information.
- Preschool: Ages 3-4. This is our beginning classes where students begin their dance journey.
- Pre-Primary/Primary: Ages 5 – 6 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 1: Ages 7 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 2: Ages 8 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 3: Ages 9 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 4: Ages 10 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 5: Ages 11 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 6: Ages 12 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Intermediate: Ages 14 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Advanced: Ages 15 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Tween Classes: Ages 9-12 for students with limited dance experience.
- Teen Classes: Ages 13+ for students with limited dance experience.
Ballet, Jazz, and Tap form the core of our technique based instruction. While we offer many other styles of dance, some of those styles require additional education in ballet and jazz. As such, there are certain dance classes that are only available if paired with a corresponding ballet or jazz class.
- Lyrical: If taking lyrical, you must also take a minimum of 1 ballet class.
- Modern: If taking modern, you must also take a minimum of 1 ballet class.
- Theater Dance & Theater Skills: If taking these classes, you must also take a minimum of 1 jazz class.
- Acro: If taking acro, you must also take a minimum of 1 jazz class.
- TTS: If taking tricks, technique, and stretch, you must also take a minimum of 1 jazz class.
Grade level curriculum: PDT makes use of professional ballet, tap, and jazz curriculum. As such, we seek to find the optimal classes for our students dance growth. Some students may be used to ‘classes by age’. At PDT, we are an institution of learning first. As such, rather than age, we place students where they are best suited for growth in dance.
We are all coming out of a unique worldwide challenge with the recent pandemic. Your PDT staff is going to great efforts to ensure that our students have full season dance education available to them. With that, we are looking to provide a full curriculum throughout the school via a variety of mediums. One good thing to come from this is that we hope to offer you students even more dance opportunities throughout the year in addition to our in studio programming. We are also looking to be as adaptable as possible so that our students can continue to consistently learn in a safe environment.
What you can do to help us
- Please allow time to get you student to/from class on time. The coming year may have more procedures going into/out of classes.
- Make an at home dance space that has access to a computer/tablet. This will provide your student a space they can work from and practice while not at the studio.
- PDT will be coming out with a recommended ballet bag which will contain items that help a student be more self sufficient while at the studio. Stay tuned!
- Students should arrive in their dance attire for their first class.
Our ICB Ballet program is a wonderful and unique opportunity for Lincoln’s ballet students. All Ballet classes follow the Imperial Classical Ballet curriculum. Students may opt to exam in each grade they take by qualified panelists ensuring that they are learning the proper technique and terminology. While not required, this is a rewarding and worthwhile effort for serious ballet students. In addition to standard class times, PDT makes available video tutorials, quizlets, and more for our exam students. Contact the studio to find out more!