Fall 2019 Registration
Classes Start Monday August 26th!
Note: Classes for the Fall/Spring 2019/2020 have closed to new registration. We’ll look to have information about 2020 Summer Schedules and 2020/21 Company and YAGP Team information up in March!
PDT is proud to introduce our new family online portal!
- CLICK HERE to view a PDF version of our schedule and our placement chart. Note, many classes have filled and we’ve added a few new ones which may be found on the portal.
Important Dress Code Information:
We have now registered our dance attire requirements with Dancewares and Bobby’s here in Lincoln. If you go to them, they should now what you need based on the class you are signed up for.
NOTE: Starting with Pre-primary and up ballet classes. We have REQUIRED leotards. These will be available at Dancewares ONLY.
Need Help? Easy, we’re just an email or phone call away and we’re happy to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 402-937-0678. Note that our curriculum is based on a combination of age and skill level per area of dance. Get in touch if unsure which classes to take and we’ll quickly get you our recommendations!
Important: PDT reserves the right to move students who may be in classes too advanced for them. If in doubt, contact PDT and we’ll make sure you’re in the appropriate class level.
Class Pricing Made Simple
PDT is proud to offer immediate families (up to a family of 4), and multi-class discounts to our families. Discounts are based on the number of class hours you take. See the charts below to see our pricing.
- Tuition is automatically withdrawn monthly throughout the dance season (September – May).
- Standard classes run between 50 and 60 minutes. ALL standard classes are billed as a 1 class hour.
- 1st Hour: $45.00/mo $45.00/mo total.
- 2nd Hour: $45.00/mo $90.00/mo total.
- 3rd Hour: $40.00/mo $130.00/mo total.
- 4th Hour: $35.00/mo $165/mo total.
- 5th Hour: $25.00/mo $190/mo total
- 6th Hour: $15.00/mo $205/mo total
- 7+ Hours: $15.00/mo more for each class taken.
Fees, Caps, and Non-standard pricing
- Season registration of $25.00 per student, max $35.00 per family is due as time of registration.
- Families must give 15 day written notice when withdrawing from a class. Classes are a season long commitment and drop fees of $10.00 per class will be charged at time of drop.
- For Standard classes, PDT will cap a single students tuition at $250/mo and immediate family tuition at $300/mo. This does not include YAGP, Competitive Company, Somatic, Kinesiology/Strengthening, master classes. If in doubt, please feel free to contact us.
- ICB Exams are an incredible and unique opportunity for our students. Please see the ICB section below for more information.
- Privates vary by staff and range from $30.00 – $50.00 per hour. Please contact the studio for more information.
- Preschool: Ages 3-4. This is our beginning classes where students begin their dance journey.
- Pre-Primary: Ages 5 – 7 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Primary: Ages 6 – 8 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 1: Ages 7 – 9 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 2: Ages 8-10 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 3: Ages 9 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 4: Ages 10 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 5: Ages 11 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Grade 6: Ages 12 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Intermediate: Ages 14 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
- Advanced: Ages 15 and up based on PDT recommendation and experience.
Our ICB Ballet program is a wonderful and unique opportunity for Lincoln’s ballet students. All Ballet classes follow the Imperial Classical Ballet curriculum. Students may opt to exam in each grade they take by qualified panelists ensuring that they are learning the proper technique and terminology. While not required, this is a rewarding and worthwhile effort for serious ballet students. In addition to standard class times, PDT makes available video tutorials, quizlets, and more for our exam students. Contact the studio to find out more!