How it works: Please fill out the form below to sign up for classes. You will then be emailed and invoice for the 2018 annual registration fee. Once fee is paid, you students place in class will be reserved. NOTE. We will do our best to honor a first come first serve basis for this, but registration is only guaranteed once payment is processed.
Annual Registration Fee: Note, this fee is for registration and is non-refundable. Canceling or changing classes is subject to a new registration fee.
- $25.00 per student
- $35.00 per family (includes all students of an immediate family).
Standard Class Pricing:
- Pre-School, Dance w/Me: $35.00/month
- 1st 50-60 minute class: $45.00/month
- 2nd 50-60 minute class: $45.00/month
- 3rd 50-60 minute class: $40.00/month
- 4th 50-60 minute class: $35.00/month
- 5th 50-60 minute class: $25.00/month
- 6th 50/60 minute class: $15.00/month
- 7+ 50/60 minute classes: $15.00/month each.
Note the above is offered at family pricing (for immediate family members).
Non-Standard Class Pricing and Standard Tuition Caps:
- 90 minute classes: $65.00/month and counts as 1 class.
- 120 minute classes: $90.00/month and counts as 2 classes.
- For a single student, standard tuition will cap at $250.00/mo. With up to 5 children (in single household), tuition will cap at $300.00/mo.
- YAGP class (120 minutes) is $65.00/mo and not included with the above pricing.
- Competitive Company class (90 minutes) is $35.00/mo and not including with the above pricing.
Payment Schedule: You may pay online by invoice via bank transaction or via cash, check, or credit card at the office. We offer either:
Monthly Bank Withdrawal.
Session Payments (you will be billed every 8 weeks).
A $10.00 late fee per class will be assessed for invoices 5 or more days past the due date. Furthermore, students will not be allowed in class if their invoices are greater than 15 days late until paid in full.
Student Requirements For Dance Instruction
PDT is first and foremost a technique driven school of dance. As such, student and parents must understand and comply with the following.
- Attention: Students will be attentive to dance instruction at all time while in class.
- Hard Work: Students are expected to work to their ability. Barring a medical reason, students should plan to work hard the whole of class time.
- Respect: At all times students will show the upmost respect for teacher, fellow students, and each other.
- Attendance: PDT respects that many of our students have outside the studio obligations. However, there is no pro-rating classes do to missed attendance. Furthermore, if lack of attendance impedes the students learning or becomes a disruption to the class, the studio director may move said student to a lower level class, remove them from recital, and/or remove the student from the class.
- Attire: Students not wearing proper attire may be asked to leave class until such time that they have proper attire.
- Studio Behavior: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to monitor the behavior and activities of students outside of class time. Disruptive students in the lobby, office, or changing area may be asked to leave the studio.
- Overall High Standards: You can expect the best from us when it comes to your dance education. Likewise, we expect your best. For more information, please request our policies and procedures handbook.
Imperial Classical Ballet
The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) is a London based organization that is one of the world’s leading dance examination boards. Piccoli Dance Theatre’s ballet curriculum focuses on the ISTD syllabus for Imperial Classical Ballet. This style has it’s roots based on the teachings of the French School from the Paris Opera. It has evolved since then to accommodate today’s modern ballet dancer.
What this means to you:
- Be confident that your children are receiving professional ballet instruction taught by certified teachers (Miss Courtney and Miss Emily).
- Know that we chose ISTD and Imperial Classical Ballet curriculum because it serves both the pre-professional and commercial dancer equally well.
- Student Certification Tracks for classes marked with an *. What does this mean to you?
- If you don’t want to take exams:
- Simply take the classes you like and know your getting an excellent education.
- For those who wish to certify:
- Different levels of exam tracks have required minimums for weekly training in ballet. Email the studio for more information.
- Additional $100.00 non-refundable deposit per student is due at registration. This will be applied towards exam fees.
- Semi-privates will be required throughout the year to assess progress.
- May have to travel up to 75 miles for certification exams (generally in March).
- Take home work. These are Graded Exams. This means students will require full understanding of terminology and movements as they’ll be tested on both along with combinations.
- Students interested in exam certifications, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t want to take exams:
To keep things simple, we’ve printed the class schedule out to a PDF. Each class name is followed by a (##) which is the length in minutes and (#-#) which is the age range for that class. Click the link below to view our Fall 2018/19 Class Schedule.